Le 14 juillet 2016, 04:32 dans Humeurs • 0
Choppers are great fun to ride, and if you want to build one it can be an amazing and rewarding experience. You can buy one from a former owner or from a custom motorcycle builder. Here are eight reasons to build your own custom chopper or kit bike:
1. Kit bikes are easy to build compared to a "start from scratch" chopper. cheap birkenstocks You start with a rolling chassis and go from there. You are only committing to the frame, motor and front end when you go with a kit bike. If you have never built a motorcycle before, the kit bike is the way to start and then later build a scratch chopper. You'll end up with a classy ride you love even when you begin with a kit.
2. The customization is entirely up to you. You choose the accessories and features for your motorcycle and the end product won't be like every other bike on the road!
3. The experience is a great reason to build. Not only will you learn about motorcycle design, balancing and ergonomics, you will know how every single part in the motorcycle works and be able to perform repairs easily.
4. birkenstock sandals The chopper you build, whether from a kit or from scratch, will fit you and your personal needs. If you love suicide shifts, you can have it. If you want a lower profile for easy balance when stopped, you can design that right into the motorcycle. Ladies, especially, love the custom motorcycle because many petite women don't feel comfortable with a high profile motorcycle, yu can build the motorcycle to suit your body.
5. Building your own chopper is a LOT less expensive than building a built machine. If you design and build your own scoot, you'll get what you want at a fraction of the price a custom builder will charge. After all, you are putting out all the sweat equity yourself!
6. By building your own chopper, you can spread the expense over a period of time rather than having to pay for everything up front. When you buy a showroom motorcycle, whether chopped or not, you have to pay for everything at one time. This often means financing becomes involved and you have to plan for all those payments. If you are already on the road on a stock bike or another chopper, you can perform your build of a new chopper over a period of time, adding parts as you have the money. Sure, this may not be the fast track to having a completed ride, but it can often represent the sensible way to get what you want and have it paid for in full when you first ride out! You'll save tons of money on interest chargers over financing.
7. birkenstock mens Bonding with friends and fellow riders is another great reason to build a bike. Usually when you start a build, friends drop by to help and see the progress. This allows quality time to chat and share tips and tricks. Sure, bonding can occur on the road, but it's nice to have some garage time with your buddies.
8. Family members are often more supportive of the motorcycle when you are putting time into it at home yourself. It keeps you at home and the whole family can participate in the project. Even the kids will get excited as the motorcycle comes together!